James Bay

James-Bay

I’m starting a convo about James Bay because I really want to win the tickets! I think his voice is incredible and Oh, the hair! What do you think?

Latest posts by Oxley_moron (see all)

Leave a Reply

1 year 8 months ago

He’s a dish, and what a gorgeous voice, but sometimes I think the quality of his music can be overlooked, which is a shame because he’s a really talented songwriter and musician. I met him at Pop Recs earlier in the year and he’s also a really genuine guy. Good luck to anyone in the competition for tickets!

mrsellyfletcher
1 year 7 months ago

I remember getting a tweet from James about 2 years ago asking if I would listen to his cover on YouTube, so I watched it and fell in love with his voice and him! Since then it’s been brilliant to watch him grow and become more and more known around the world. I’ve been in hospital for the past week so winning these tickets would be fantastic and a fab night to see the crowd all there for the lad who wanted me to “please watch my cover” good luck to all those who and entered and fingers crossed!

1 year 7 months ago

I wish I could get him to ‘tweet’ me! Actually, I’m probably old enough to be his Mum, but it does’t harm to fantasise a little, does it? lol

1 year 7 months ago

Think i’ll stick to talking about his music, amazing songwriter and a get live performer. I think that both JB and Hozier have proved this year that there is a wealth of great songwriters about at the moment.

©2017 NE:MM

or    

Forgot your details?